Executive Coaching services based in Cork, Ireland. Leap Coaching is open and providing effective online Executive Coaching support during the Covid-19 pandemic.
To help you decide if Executive Coaching is for you, ask yourself the following questions.
- Joining the Senior Management Team in your organisation – or already on the Senior Management Team and want to strengthen your presence and influence?
- Taking on a challenging stretch assignment or significant project and want to make sure you’re making the most of the opportunity?
- Shifting from a transactional to a strategic perspective?
- Struggling with organisational ‘politics’ or culture and want to think it through/work out how to engage with it?
- Taking the step from managing to leading? – or preparing to do so?
- Moving from senior specialist to senior manager – taking on people management and leadership simultaneously?
- Leading change and need space to come to terms with, explore, and/or decide how to communicate that change?
- Ambitious? Want to maximise your career opportunities?
- Going through a career change or transition?
- Looking for more career fulfilment?
Do you want to:
- Gain insight into your own and others’ interpersonal preferences and approaches?
- Understand your energy patterns and how you can grow yourself into a ‘Whole Leader’ – able to access Collaborator, Visionary, Driver, or Organiser energy and also when each is the most supportive of your objectives?
- Explore what creates meaning, purpose, and fulfilment for you in your work?
Our objective in Executive Coaching is to help you be the best leader you can be. By building a strong and trusting relationship, beginning with questions, listening, and insight and also appropriately challenging you. Executive Coaching often results in fresh perspectives, deeper insights, and a sense of an internal shift in thinking and approach. Executive Coaching may focus on a specific time of challenge or opportunity or develop into an on-going confidential sounding board facility.
If you would like to find out more about Executive Coaching or to arrange an appointment outside of currently available time slots please contact Patricia Tiernan.
Please contact Patricia to discuss your Executive Coaching needs further and to book a suitable time.
Patricia also provides Management Coaching please click here for more information.
Patricia Tiernan is the Founder of Leap Coaching and has over 15 years of global HR experience, having worked in companies such as Apple and Park Road Post. Patricia is a member of the Association for Coaching, with a Masters in Personal and Management Coaching and a Degree in Business Information Systems. She has extensive experience in coaching Managers and Senior Executives across a variety of sectors, including Multi-Nationals, Third Level Education, Public Service, and the Pharma and Technology sectors.