Executive / Management Coaching
To help you decide if Executive / Management Coaching is for you, ask yourself the following questions.
- Joining the Senior Management Team in your organisation – or already on the Senior Management Team and want to strengthen your presence and influence?
- Taking on a challenging stretch assignment or significant project and want to make sure you’re making the most of the opportunity?
- Struggling with organisational ‘politics’ or culture and want to think it through/work out how to engage with it?
- Grappling with a role that requires you to influence cross-functionally?
- Caught with an increasing workload and reluctance to delegate more as your team is already stretched?
- Worried about the morale of your team and want to explore what to do about it?
- Taking the step from managing to leading? – or preparing to do so?
- Moving from senior specialist to senior manager – taking on people management and leadership simultaneously?
- Going through a career change or transition?
- Looking for more career fulfilment?
Do you want to:
- Fully achieve your career ambitions?
- Be ready to challenge for positions a level up?
- Identify what behaviours are working in your favour, what behaviours to let go of and what new behaviours will help you be even more successful?
- Connect with and influence people in an authentic way?
- Develop an important communication or presentation and want to test your approach on an independent sounding board?
- Increase your self-awareness and emotional intelligence so that you can understand others better, and enhance your influencing, communication, and motivational skills?
- Understand your energy patterns and how you can grow yourself into a ‘Whole Leader’ – able to access Collaborator, Visionary, Driver, or Organiser energy and also when each is the most supportive of your objectives?
- Explore what creates meaning, purpose, and fulfilment for you in your work?
- Identify a management style that works for you – and for the people, you are managing?
- Think about your personal brand – does it reflect who you are – and who you want to become?