Motivational Career Discovery Coaching for Transition, 5th Year or 6th Year Secondary Students.
Secondary Students are supported to better understand themselves so that they make informed, meaningful study and career choices. Through psychometric questionnaires and career coaching, students gain greater awareness of their own personality, interest’s and strengths. Suitable occupations, courses, and subject choices are narrowed down through the career coaching process.
The aim of the Leap Career Coaching process is to support young adults to understand what the most fulfilling career option would be for them and to plan how they will achieve their unique goal.
Career Discovery Coaching Secondary Students in particular benefits:
- Students who are unsure of what Leaving Cert subjects to choose
- Students who are struggling with CEO choices
- Students who are torn between particular career options
- Students who are struggling to understand what direction to take
- Students struggling with motivation to study
- Students who are unsure of what their strengths are
- Parents who want to understand the main study options appropriate for their child
- Students who wish to know their study options across Europe
Career Coaching for Secondary Students Process:
- Step 1: Book Career Coaching Secondary Students Programme. Patricia will then contact you by email and provide you with access to a Psychometric Questionnaire. This is then completed by you online in the comfort of your own home
- Step 2: At the date and time of your first booking Patricia will discuss the results of the Psychometric Questionnaire with you online, ask thought-provoking career coaching questions and will support you to narrow down areas of interest. You leave the session with some career and or education research objectives
- Step 3: One week later, a 60 min Career Coaching Session will be arranged to identify your desired subject, course, university and/or career options. A plan will be created with you outlining your education goals to meet your career needs.
» Full cost €180
» Additional one-hour Motivational or Career Discovery Coaching sessions if requested are €65 per session.
If you are unable to find a suitable time to meet Patricia please feel free to contact her by email Patricia@leapcoaching.ie, she will do her utmost to accommodate you.
Please feel free to contact Patricia if you have any questions or wish to make an appointment.
Patricia Tiernan is a seasoned Career Coach with progressive experience in a wide variety of Human Resource related fields. Some of her career highlights included working as EMEA Talent Acquisition Specialist for Apple and HR Advisor for Peter Jacksons Post Production Film Company. Patricia is also a qualified Occupational Personality and Ability Assessor with an accreditation from the British Psychological Society.
The International Federation of Coaching (ICF) defines Career Coaching as:
‘A career coach partners with you in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximise your personal and professional potential‘.