To help you decide if Management Coaching is for you, ask yourself the following questions
Do you want to…
- Fully achieve your career ambitions?
- Be ready to challenge for positions a level up?
- Increase your self-awareness and emotional intelligence so that you can understand others better, and enhance your influencing, communication, and motivational skills?
- Develop your capacity to coach your team?
- Identify what behaviours are working in your favour, what behaviours to let go – and what new behaviours will help you be even more successful?
- Get past a fear of networking and connect with and influence people in an authentic way?
- Identify a management style that works for you – and for the people, you are managing?
- Think about your personal brand – does it reflect who you are – and who you want to become?
Or are you…
- Taking on your first people management role and want to avoid the pitfalls?
- Joining a management team and want to contribute and influence effectively?
- Grappling with a role that requires you to influence cross-functionally?
- Caught in the middle management ‘sacrifice trap’ – increasing workload and reluctance to delegate more as your team is already stretched?
- Building a new team and want to get off to a great start?
- Developing an important communication or presentation and want to test your approach on an independent sounding board?
- Worried about the morale of your team and want to explore what to do about it?
- Planning a team-building intervention or an ‘away’ day – and want to think through your objectives and how best to achieve them?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions and want to take action, then management coaching is for you. We provide a confidential sounding board – an effective thinking space – where you can fully explore significant issues, challenges, and opportunities – supporting you in deciding what you’re going to do, in developing your plans and while implementing your plans. While focused mainly on helping you bring out the very best in yourself, we also introduce models and approaches that have been road-tested and proven to work – you can use these in your workplace to help you achieve your objectives.
If you would like to find out more about Management Coaching, please contact Betty O’Callaghan.
Betty O’Callaghan previously held key roles in the financial services sector, including membership of the Bank of Ireland Branch Network Leadership Team as Head of Human Resources. Betty is an accredited coach with a Masters in Personal and Management Coaching and extensive experience in coaching, management, leadership, and human resource management, She led highly motivated teams to consistently deliver and exceed business expectations and coaches Managers and Senior Executives across a variety of sectors, including financial services, public service, pharma and technology sectors. Betty also teaches Coaching Skills on the Masters in Coaching Psychology in University College Cork (School of Applied Psychology).