To help you decide if Executive Coaching is for you, ask yourself the following questions.
- Ambitious? Want to maximise your career opportunities?
- Taking the step from managing to leading? – or preparing to do so?
- Moving from senior specialist to senior manager – taking on people management and leadership simultaneously?
- Leading change and need space to come to terms with, explore, and/or decide how to communicate that change?
- Joining the Senior Management Team in your organisation – or already on the Senior Management Team and want to strengthen your presence and influence?
- Taking on a challenging stretch assignment or significant project and want to make sure you’re making the most of the opportunity?
- Shifting from a transactional to a strategic perspective?
- Struggling with organisational ‘politics’ or culture and want to think it through/work out how to engage with it?
Do you want to:
- Gain insight on your own and others’ interpersonal preferences and approaches?
- Understand your energy patterns and how you can grow yourself into a ‘Whole Leader’ – able to access Collaborator, Visionary, Driver, or Organiser energy and also when each is the most supportive of your objectives?
- Explore what creates meaning, purpose, and fulfilment for you in your work?
Our objective in Executive Coaching is to help you be the best leader you can be. By building a strong and trusting relationship, beginning with questions, listening, and insight and also appropriately challenging you. Executive Coaching often results in fresh perspectives, deeper insights, and a sense of an internal shift in thinking and approach. Executive Coaching may focus on a specific time of challenge or opportunity or develop into an on-going confidential sounding board facility.
If you would like to find out more about Executive Coaching, please contact Betty O’Callaghan.
Betty O’Callaghan previously held key roles in the financial services sector, including membership of the Bank of Ireland Branch Network Leadership Team as Head of Human Resources. Betty is an Accredited Coach with a Masters in Personal and Management Coaching and extensive experience in coaching, management, leadership, and human resource management, She led highly motivated teams to consistently deliver and exceed business expectations and coaches Managers and Senior Executives across a variety of sectors, including financial services, public service, and the pharma and technology sectors. Betty also teaches Coaching Skills on the Masters in Coaching Psychology in University College Cork (School of Applied Psychology).