The aim of the Leap Career Coaching process is to support young adults to understand what the most fulfilling career option would be for them and to plan how they will achieve their unique goal.
This service in particular benefits:
- Students who are unsure of what Leaving Cert subjects to choose
Students who are struggling with CEO choices
- Students who are torn between particular career options
- Students who are struggling to understand what direction to take
- Students struggling with motivation to study
- Students who are unsure of what their strengths are
- Parents who want to understand the main study options appropriate for their child
Career Coaching for Secondary Students Process:
- 40 minutes Psychometric Questionnaire. The tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home or on-site
- One week later: 90 min Feedback session on the results of the test is provided
The young adults will receive access to a career portal with study options in Ireland, UK and Europe, and a comprehensive personality preference report.
Cost: €150 (includes a psychometric questionnaire, aptitude if needed additional charge).
Additional one-hour motivational or career discovery coaching sessions if needed €65 per session.
- 10% off the cost of any service provided through Skype or by phone
If you are unable to find a suitable time to meet Annett through our online booking system please feel free to contact her by email Annett@leapcoaching.ie, she will do her utmost to accommodate you in person, phone or Skype.
Please feel free to contact Annett if you have any questions or wish to make an appointment.
Annett Brown is a seasoned Executive Coach with extensive experience working in the UAE, Turkey, Germany, and Ireland. She has progressive experience in a wide variety of Human Resource related fields. Some of her career highlights included the training of assessors in collaboration with Ernst & Young, providing Leadership Coaching with Ashridge Business School and ILM Training for various multi-national companies. Annett is also a qualified Occupational Personality and Ability Assessor with an accreditation from the British Psychological Society.
The International Federation of Coaching (ICF) defines career coaching as:
‘A career coach partners with you in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximise your personal and professional potential‘.