The aim of the Leap Career Coaching process is to support young adults to understand what the most fulfilling career option would be for them and to plan how they will achieve their unique goal.
This service in particular benefits:
- Students who are unsure of what Leaving Cert subjects to choose
Students who are struggling with CEO choices
- Students who are torn between particular career options
- Students who are struggling to understand what direction to take
- Students struggling with motivation to study
- Students who are unsure of what their strengths are
- Parents who want to understand the main study options appropriate for their child
Career Coaching for Secondary Students Process:
- Step 1: Interest Questionnaire and Personality Type Indicator profile completed online in the comfort of your own home
- Step 2: 60 min Feedback session on the results of the questionnaire is provided and areas of interest identified
- Step 3: One week later, 60 min Career Coaching Session identifying desired subject, course and/or career options
Additional one-hour motivational or career discovery coaching sessions if needed €65 per session.
Please feel free to contact Annett if you have any questions or wish to make an appointment.
Annett Brown is a seasoned Executive Coach with extensive experience working in the UAE, Turkey, Germany, and Ireland. She has progressive experience in a wide variety of Human Resource related fields. Some of her career highlights included the training of assessors in collaboration with Ernst & Young, providing Leadership Coaching with Ashridge Business School and ILM Training for various multi-national companies. Annett is also a qualified Occupational Personality and Ability Assessor with an accreditation from the British Psychological Society.
The International Federation of Coaching (ICF) defines career coaching as:
‘A career coach partners with you in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximise your personal and professional potential‘.