Confidence Coaching is available in person in Cork City or online via video conference call.
Confidence Coaching supports you to become aware of what is in your control, what is holding you back and will support you to gain the confidence needed to achieve your unique goals. Lack of self-confidence can needlessly hold us back from achieving our career and personal goals. Confidence Coaching supports you to get out of your own way through identifying with you the limiting thought patterns that are holding you back and introducing tools that will empower you to meaningfully build up your self-confidence one step at a time.
Common areas covered in Confidence Coaching:
- Increase levels of self-esteem
- Feel empowered to speak in groups/with senior staff
- Feel more comfortable in social interactions
- Gain the courage to follow a dream such as starting own business, travel or active retirement
- Widen your friendship circle
- Confidence to date
- Regaining confidence after a major set back
- Fulfilling a dream
Contact Carmel to discuss what you would like to get from Confidence Coaching and she will let you know how she can be of support.
Coach Contact Information:
Confidence Coaching Cost:
€75 per hourly session
Confidence Coaching Office Hours:
Carmel O’Keeffe – Monday to Friday 9 am – 7 pm
For additional information contact:
Address: 7 South Mall, Cork, Ireland (by appointment only)